Registration has ended.
The close date for entries was May 01, 2023.
The time is now: June 10, 2023 1:20 am CST
Download the MHHDA May 14, 2023 - Open Competition (pdf)
May 14, 2023
St. Mary's School, 155 11 St SW, Medicine Hat, AB
Competition Start Times:
8:00am Doors Open
9:00am Primary, Beginner, Novice
1:00pm Intermediate & Premier
Jeanne Small & Leah Sutton
MaryAnn Houston, AB & Eric Kean, AB
**Times are subject to change slightly depending on number of entries.
Our goal is to provide a safe, calm, inclusive and positive environment for all participants. We appreciate unexpected situations could arise on the day that may require action that is meant to protect our dancers, judges, volunteers and other participants.
This event is being held in compliance with all provincial health and safety orders, as well as facility requirements for Covid-19.
- Public Health requirements will be continuously evaluated, and participants will be informed of the Covid-19 protocols prior to the event through social media and email.
- In the absence of any Public Health Order mandates, the organizing committee for the MHHDA Open Competition strongly encourage participants to:
- Wear a mask for your own protection and the protection of others (dancers continue to have a choice whether to wear a mask while competing)
- Maintain physical distancing wherever possible
- Frequent hand hygiene
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Upon registering for this event and immediately prior to the event, you agree to the requirements and recommendations of any National, Provincial and local Public health and other governmental authorities as well as any requirements from St. Mary's School which may be in effect at the time of the event, as it pertains to the Covid-19 Coronavirus and to adopt all necessary measures to those effects.
- Participants are required to agree to each of the following at the time of registration:
- Good Health Declaration
- Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/Covid-19
- ScotDance Canada Competition and Workshop Waiver Form