Individual Sign Up
The online transaction fee is waived when registering additional family member(s) using the same e-mail address.
Download the LHDA May 13, 2023 - Open Competition (pdf)
May 13, 2023
Winston Churchill High School, 1605 - 15 Ave., North Lethbridge, Alberta
Competition Start Times:
7:45AM Doors Open
8:30AM – Primary, Beginner, Novice
1:00PM – Intermediate & Premier
This event is being held in compliance with all provincial health and safety orders in effect at the time of the entry being posted, as well as facility requirements for COVID-19.
Our goal is to allow our dancers to compete in a safe, calm, inclusive and positive environment. We appreciate unexpected situations will arise on the day that may require action that is meant to protect our dancers, judges, volunteers, and other participants.
- Public Health requirements will be continuously evaluated, and participants will be informed of any Covid-19 protocols prior to the event through social media and email.
- For all participants attending our sanctioned events, generally, there will be 4 guidelines we encourage participants to follow in the absence of any local, provincial or national government health orders
- wearing a mask for your own protection and of others
- maintaining physical distancing wherever possible
- sanitizing hands often
- staying home if you feel sick
- Upon registering for this event and immediately prior to the event, you agree to the requirements and recommendations of any National, Provincial and local Public health and other governmental authorities as well as any requirements from the Winston Churchill High School which may be in effect at the time of the event, as it pertains to the Covid-19 Coronavirus and to adopt all necessary measures to those effects.
- Participants are required to agree to the COVID-19 Other Contagions General Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability at the time of registration.