Individual Sign Up
The online transaction fee is waived when registering additional family member(s) using the same e-mail address.
Download the 2023 Edmonton Scottish Society Open Highland Competition Info sheet (pdf)
Open Highland Competition
Sunday, June 25, 2023
Morning events commence at 9:00 AM
Morning registration to begin at 8:15 AM
Fiona Lee, BC
Michelle Yonge, BC
Kyla Groeschel, California
Rebecca McKinnon 780-721-4014
Grant MacEwan Park
3105—101 Street SW
This year’s competition will be in conjunction with a full Highland Games. The dancing will take place outside RAIN OR SHINE as the dance platforms will be covered.
When registering online, please refrain from using ALL CAPS and special characters during online registration. Special characters include commas, periods, number signs and dashes in names, addresses or cities. This does not affect email addresses.
Your attention to these details will assist greatly in the accurate upload of dancer information to the marking room.
Notice from ScotDance Canada RE: Edmonton Scottish Society Open Competition held at Grant MacEwan Park (Edmonton Scottish Society, Edmonton (reg# C-AB-CO-23-1019):
This event is being held in compliance with all provincial health and safety orders in effect at the time of the entry being posted, as well as facility requires for COVID-19.
Our goal is to provide a safe, calm, inclusive and positive environment for all participants. We appreciate unexpected situations could arise on the day that may require action that is meant to protect our dancers, judges, volunteers and other participants.
- Public Health requirements will be continuously evaluated, and participants will be informed of the Covid-19 protocols prior to the event through social media and email.
- In the absence of any Public Health Order mandates, the organizing committee for the Edmonton Scottish Society strongly encourage participants to:
- Wear a mask for your own protection and the protection of others (dancers continue to have a choice whether to wear a mask while competing)
- Maintain physical distancing wherever possible
- Frequent hand hygiene
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Upon registering for this event and immediately prior to the event, you agree to the requirements and recommendations of any National, Provincial and local Public health and other governmental authorities as well as any requirements from Edmonton Scottish Society which may be in effect at the time of the event, as it pertains to the Covid-19 Coronavirus and to adopt all necessary measures to those effects.
- Participants are required to agree to each of the following at the time of registration:
- Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/Covid-19
- ScotDance Canada Competition and Workshop Waiver Form
For more information, contact email@example.com